Old Favorites ┬╗ Idle Hours cover

• Tony

Tony Wales, UK

Hi Guys, I just wanted to share this you tube link with you. It is a cover of 'Idle Hours' that Jeff has given his blessing to. Thanks & I hope that you enjoy it www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQM3Y4KwPXs&feature=channel&list=UL All the best to the band and all you fellow F.M. fanatics out there around the world!

Hi Guys, I just wanted to share this you tube link with you. It is a cover of 'Idle Hours' that Jeff has given his blessing to. Thanks & I hope that you enjoy it

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQM3Y4KwPXs&feature=channel&list=UL

All the best to the band and all you fellow F.M. fanatics out there around the world!

• Tony

Tony

204 YT hits now - so thank you guys for watching. Some feedback would be nice (whatever you think!!). David is on the verge of real record company interest! His cover of the Dreaming Spires song 'Everything All The Time' has had over 1,350 hits & the band & label love it. The first link here is 'Idle Hours', the 2nd is David's Spires cover, the third is the original - this band are about to break mega-big in the UK. www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQM3Y4KwPXs&feature=channel&list=UL www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WpwXAVGF5I www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEwvbrKj5zg Please let us know whatever you think - we would really appreciate it. We are HUGE Floating Men fans just like you & Jeff Holmes has emailed to say David's version has his approval - no greater praise! 6,157 YT hits across the board as I type in exactly 6 weeks. Thanks guys. I can be contacted directly at marchertony@btinternet.com here in the UK.

204 YT hits now - so thank you guys for watching. Some feedback would be nice (whatever you think!!). David is on the verge of real record company interest! His cover of the Dreaming Spires song 'Everything All The Time' has had over 1,350 hits & the band & label love it. The first link here is 'Idle Hours', the 2nd is David's Spires cover, the third is the original - this band are about to break mega-big in the UK.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQM3Y4KwPXs&feature=channel&list=UL
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WpwXAVGF5I
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEwvbrKj5zg

Please let us know whatever you think - we would really appreciate it. We are HUGE Floating Men fans just like you & Jeff Holmes has emailed to say David's version has his approval - no greater praise! 6,157 YT hits across the board as I type in exactly 6 weeks. Thanks guys.
    I can be contacted directly at marchertony@btinternet.com here in the UK.

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post