No Clocks No Calendars » untitled

• Jeff

Jeff

I start pre-production for Act II today. I'll be recording with my old buddy and Furman Singers colleague, engineer/songwriter Melissa Dupuy. I'll record relatively basic acoustic guitar-vocal version of the songs that are completely finished. Time permitting, I will add key composed parts for other instruments. Then Melissa goes to Africa for two weeks. When she returns, I should have all re-writes complete so we'll record the rest of the songs and flesh out any outstanding arrangement elements of the songs we're recording today. Wish me luck! JH

I start pre-production for Act II today.

I'll be recording with my old buddy and Furman Singers colleague, engineer/songwriter Melissa Dupuy. I'll record relatively basic acoustic guitar-vocal version of the songs that are completely finished. Time permitting, I will add key composed parts for other instruments.

Then Melissa goes to Africa for two weeks. When she returns, I should have all re-writes complete so we'll record the rest of the songs and flesh out any outstanding arrangement elements of the songs we're recording today.

Wish me luck!
    JH

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post