General Board » Welcome!

• Jeff

Jeff Holmes

Hey everyone, Welcome to our new home on the web. Hope you like it. Let's use this board till it melts down!

Hey everyone,

Welcome to our new home on the web. Hope you like it. Let's use this board till it melts down!

• Sylvia

Sylvia Indianapolis

Congratulations on the new home!!!! Can't wait for Vol. 2 of NCNC!

Congratulations on the new home!!!!

Can't wait for Vol. 2 of NCNC!

• OhEddie

OhEddie

Ooooh Look! It's all new and shiney. :love:

Ooooh Look! It's all new and shiney. love

• lajotu

lajotu Dallas

Glad to have found this site - grats on 19 years and let's have 19 more!

Glad to have found this site - grats on 19 years and let's have 19 more!

• Jennifer G.

Jennifer G. Athens, GA

Hey! Is there anywhere I can view the song/album lyrics (particularly from The Song of The Wind in The Pines)? Haven't been able to find them online. I LOOOOOVE this album, but there's a couple of lines I can't understand and I don't want to miss any profound lyrics! :) Can anyone steer me in the right direction? P.S.- My sister's getting married July 25th and I'm SO sad I'm gonna miss the Atlanta show! Hope to make it to Chattanooga!!

Hey! Is there anywhere I can view the song/album lyrics (particularly from The Song of The Wind in The Pines)? Haven't been able to find them online. I LOOOOOVE this album, but there's a couple of lines I can't understand and I don't want to miss any profound lyrics! smile Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

P.S.- My sister's getting married July 25th and I'm SO sad I'm gonna miss the Atlanta show! Hope to make it to Chattanooga!!

• JK

JK Looeyville

Check out the lyrics at MoreWisdom.com.

Check out the lyrics at MoreWisdom.com.

• Jennifer G.

Jennifer G. Athens, GA

Thank you!!!

Thank you!!!

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post