General Board ┬╗ Jeff w/ Little Saints

• Cyndi

Cyndi Oklahoma

Does anyone know the name of Jeff and Scotts band "Little Saints", before they changed it to LS? I met Jeff in Roanoke, Va at a mid-week, one night gig at a club called Johhnys Tavern. They never played there again unfortunately, but after meeting them there that night I was lucky enough to hang out with him. Jeff gave me his parents phone # in Fla and we communicated a few times over the next couple of years. Not long after our meeting I received a card from Jeff that they were playing near me, invited me to the show, and mentioned that they had changed their name to Little Saints! For the life of me I can NOT remember the original name!!! Can someone else help???

Does anyone know the name of Jeff and Scotts band "Little Saints", before they changed it to LS?
    I met Jeff in Roanoke, Va at a mid-week, one night gig at a club called Johhnys Tavern. They never played there again unfortunately, but after meeting them there that night I was lucky enough to hang out with him. Jeff gave me his parents phone # in Fla and we communicated a few times over the next couple of years. Not long after our meeting I received a card from Jeff that they were playing near me, invited me to the show, and mentioned that they had changed their name to Little Saints! For the life of me I can NOT remember the original name!!!
    Can someone else help???

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post